CEBR is a membership-driven network of lifescience clusters across Europe, with approximately 40 subscription members and hundreds of cluster partners across the world. Together, we represent and support thousands of SMEs and hundreds of universities and research centres.
CEBR’s objectives include:
- Improve support for cluster planning and management through sharing good practice and joint initiatives between regions
- Reduce fragmentation of companies and regions in Europe
- Transform competitiveness into cooperation between regions and clusters
- Create a European platform for cluster-driven initiatives
- Create a profile for European clusters on the world stage
CEBR activities include:
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) on issues concerning all aspects of cluster development
- Global Cluster Hub – bringing together clusters from across the world on key development topics, e.g. investment and internationalisation
- Specialist SME directories – Medical Device SME directory and hot list to showcase fast growing SMEs
- Cluster project development – clusters working together in funded international projects
Our members include cluster management organisations, regional development agencies, science parks, business networks and more…JOIN TODAY to be part of Europe’s most active lifescience cluster network.